« Divorce and hard times |
| Divorce May Make You Sick »
1. What is a Qualified Domestic Relations Order?
2. What is a Domestic Relations Order?
3. Must a Domestic Relations Order be issued by a state court?
4. Who can be an Alternate Payee?
5. What information must a domestic relations order contain to qualify as a QDRO under ERISA?
6. Are there other requirements that a domestic relations order must meet to be a QDRO?
7. May a QDRO be part of the divorce decree or property settlement?
8. Must a domestic relations order be issued as part of a divorce proceeding to be a QDRO?
9. Will a domestic relations order fail to be a QDRO solely because of the timing of issuance?
10. May a QDRO provide for payment to the guardian of an alternate payee?
11. Can a QDRO cover more than one plan?
12. Must all QDROs have the same provisions?
13. Who determines whether an order is a QDRO?
14. Who is the administrator of the plan?
For more on Retirement Plans read on...
Contact a Los Angeles Divorce Attorney at Law Offices of Warren R. Shiell
Call for a free consultation now 310.247.9913.
Divorce and Money
Los Angeles Family Law Attorney
Divorce Lawyers|Attorneys Los Angeles, Beverly Hills
California Prenuptial, Prenups
Posted at 07:00 AM in Pensions | Permalink
Hi, I think your article its very important and interesting,good work, thanks for sharing!! Have a nice day!
Buy Viagra |
August 06, 2009 at 01:14 PM
Do you have a viable business but lack the necessary finances to get it off it’s feet?
August 24, 2010 at 04:40 AM
Are you eager to secure funds for that dream project of yours?
September 16, 2010 at 05:02 AM
Congratulations! You have so much useful information, write more.
September 24, 2010 at 11:49 AM
cialis soft generic cialis soft order cialis soft tab description cialis soft tab india cialis soft tablets cialis soft tabs 10 mg cialis soft tabs bestseller cialis soft tabs online cialis soft top cialis softabs cialis softabs generic cialis softtab how works cialis softtabs online
October 29, 2010 at 11:19 PM
buy cialis buy cialis at a discount buy cialis brand buy cialis by the pill buy cialis canada buy cialis cheap buy cialis cheaper online buy cialis mexico buy cialis omline buy cialis online 20mg buy cialis online site buy cialis online viagra buy cialis pharmacy buy cialis pills generic
November 19, 2010 at 06:49 PM
I liked your site, you are very interesting to write. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
December 05, 2010 at 03:57 PM
Hi, I congratulate you on Merry Christmas!
December 25, 2010 at 04:08 PM
Hi Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, a cool site I like
December 28, 2010 at 08:59 PM
With the new 2011. Year! Congratulations.
January 10, 2011 at 11:26 AM
The comments to this entry are closed.