« Family Home in Divorce Part II |
| Wife Shames Cheating Husband During Rush Hour »
1. What is "custody and visitation"?
2. What are the types of custody orders?
3. What are the types of visitation orders?
4. What is a "time-share plan" or a "parenting plan"
5. What does the law consider when deciding custody and visitation?
6. What is "the best interest of the child"?
7. If we have joint legal custody, do we have to agree on everything?
8. If we have joint physical custody, do our children have to split their time equally between us?
9. Do grandparents have the right to visitation?
10. What is the process for getting a custody and visitation court order?
11. Can a custody and visitation order be changed?
(Read more on Child Custody)
Contact a Los Angeles Divorce Attorney at Law Offices of Warren R. Shiell
Call for a free consultation now 310.247.9913.
Divorce and Money
Los Angeles Family Law Attorney
Divorce Lawyers|Attorneys Los Angeles, Beverly Hills
California Prenuptial, Prenups
Posted at 08:00 AM in Custody | Permalink
I recently came across your blog and have been reading about child custody agreement. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
child custody agreement |
December 01, 2009 at 06:05 AM
I recently came across your blog and have been reading about Child Custody. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often..
Bala Cynwyd Divorce Lawyer |
January 06, 2010 at 02:28 AM
The comments to this entry are closed.