Feed from HuffingtonPost.com

My Photo

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Newsvine divorce News

    « If a child is a qualifying child under section 152(c) of both parents who are registered domestic partners, which parent may claim the child as a dependent | Main | Can registered domestic partners or same-sex spouses whose marriage is recognized under state law file federal tax returns using a married filing jointly »

    October 04, 2011


    The comments to this entry are closed.