Divorced? You Could Be Owed Extra Social Security Benefits
My Phoneless 11-Year-Old Was Lost in Manhattan and Survived

College financial aid: How divorce can complicate the application process

Article from Fox Money. The parent with custody of the student should fill out the FAFSA," Pentis said. "In the words of the Department of Education, the custodial parent is the one that the student lived with for the majority of the year before filing the FAFSA. If the student spent equal time with each parent, the parent that provided the most financial support over the past 12 months should be the one to complete the FAFSA.



Knowing your expenses will help you start the process of reaching an amicable separation and clear your mind. We can help you with, do visit us: https://www.davidsaxelaw.com/

The comments to this entry are closed.